info | Sidhe & Faery | Other types
of 'kin | Life & majik as otherkin | Otherkin
community | Glamourbombing | Books & media | Articles & interviews | Links
b a n a l i t y
t e s t
by Doug Wright (edited)
Actually instead of adding, I revised, tried to get it down to twenty
yes/no questions. It seemed ok when I tested it against what I think
the average person would answer and I got exactly 14 no's which
translates to a 7 Banality. Only problem was when me and my friends
took it the score fell to about 2-3. So either gamers are Changelings
in a sense or my test is flawed. See what you think. take the test,
count up no's, and divide by two rounding up. That's your Banality.
- Do you believe in True Love/Romance?
- Do you believe in Love at First sight?
- Do you have your own rituals/superstitions, which other people might think silly?
- If someone called you a "grown-up" would you take it as an insult?
- Do you believe in Faeries?
- Do you believe in Magic?
- Do you believe that there does not have to be a scientific explanation for everything?
- Do you like reading fiction more than nonfiction (newspapers and magazines etc. count as nonficiton, mostly)?
- Would you rather go to a small store where you know the owner, rather than a big chain store where the prices are cheaper?
- Sometimes when reading a really good book do you deep down wish, want, or think that it could be true?
- Is a person who takes time out of work to take a creative writing or art class NOT wasting his time?
- Do you listen to music often?
- Do you listen to many different kinds of music?
- Do you catch yourself daydreaming often?
- Do you like to draw/paint/write etc.?
- Do you vary your route when going to an often visited place?
- Can little kids really see things grown ups can't?
- Do you ever enjoy walking through pouring rain (assuming its not freezing cold)?
- Do you prefer reading books to watching TV?
- Do you own any out of the ordinary items: unusual musical instruments/sculptures/paintings, archaic weapons, etc.?
Back to the awakening/living page
Back to the main otherkin page